注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 26768|回复: 26

片源:Nadia DVDBOX

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-11-10 21:02:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《蓝宝石之谜》/《不可思议的海之娜迪亚》DVDBOX[/COLOR]
The Secret of Blue Water/Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (Nadia of the Mysterious Seas) DVD-BOX

King Records KIBA-9609 - 18
格式: 10  DVD + 1 BONUS DVD / D9 , 2区
语言: 日语,无字幕
价格: 58000日元 + tax
限定版本: 10000套

Catalog Number : KIBA-9609~9618
Manufacturer : StarChild, NHK
Series : Nadia
Printing Date : 2001-10-30
Region : 2
Price : 58,000
Play Time : (102 * 9) + 80 + 135
Number of Discs : 11
Number of Sides per Disc : 1 each
Number of Layers (side1) : 2 every disc
Number of Layers (side2) : N/A
Audio1 : Japanese Dolby Digital 2ch with L/R identical info (mono)
Audio2 : N/A
Audio3 : N/A
Audio4 : N/A
Audio5 : N/A
Subtitle1 : N/A
Subtitle2 : N/A
Subtitle3 : N/A
Subtitle4 : N/A
Subtitle5 : N/A

■NHKで放映、一般 層からマニアまで幅広い人気を呼ぶ!
この作品はジュール・ベルヌの古典「海底2万マイル」を原作とし、1990年~1991年 に放映されました。 NHK放映作品としては類を見ない、ファミリーからマニアまで巻き込んだ大ヒット 作品です。 当年のアニメ誌でのグランプリ受賞、サントラCDのビッグセールス、当時珍しかっ たLD-BOXのセールスも記録に残るほどです。
■現在集結不可能な豪華スタッフたちによって制作!
「ナディア」は社会現象にもなった大ヒット作「エヴァンゲリオン」の庵野秀明が監督(総監督)、ガイナックス制作の作品。
「エヴァ」キャラクターデザインの貞本義行、「ガメラ」特撮監督の樋口真嗣、「フ リクリ」監督の鶴巻和哉、「劇場版エヴァ」監督の摩砂雪、「ああっ女神さまっ」作画監督の本田雄、「サクラ大戦」作画監督の松原秀典、「青の6号」監督の前田真宏 ・・・日本アニメ界の今を支えるメンバー達の、若さが爆発した奇跡のような作品です。  

収録話数:DISK-1~9(各4話収録)/DISK-10(3話収録)
映像特典ディスク1枚(予定) 全10枚組(予定)/片面 二層
ドルビーデジタル/MONO(一部STEREO)

発売日:2001年10月30日(完全予約限定品)
予約締め切り:2001年7月15日

◆ メインキャスト ◆
ナディア 高森淑乃 /ジャン 日高のり子 /マリー 水谷優子
グランティス 滝沢久美子 /サンソン 堀内賢雄 /ハンソン 桜井敏治
ネモ 大塚明夫 / エレクトラ 井上喜久子 /ガーゴイル 清川元夢  
◆ メインスタッフ ◆
原案 ジュール・ベルヌ作「海底2万マイル」より
総監督 庵野秀明 /監督(23~39話) 樋口真嗣 /キャラクターデザイン 貞本義行
設定 前田真宏 /エピローグ作画(39話) 本田 雄 /作画監督 鈴木俊二
音楽 鷲巣詩郎
アニメーション 東宝、KORAD
アニメーション協力 グループ・タック、GAINAX、世映動画
アニメーション・プロデューサー 村浜章司、川人憲治郎
共同製作 NHKエンタープライズ、総合ビジョン  

内容紹介
【6大特典】
1.貞本義行監修の「新作ナディアフィギュア」(塗装済完成品)。
 超人気モデラー浅井真紀の腕が冴える"21世紀のナディア"(制作:海洋堂)
2.氷川竜介氏編集の「豪華特製ブックレット」
3.放送当時に描かれた貴重なイラストを多数収録した「ナディア画集」
4.盤面はオールカラーの「ピクチャーレーベル
5.映像特典ディスク(5大特典映像収録)

10 DVD收录TV:1-39话
官方手办内1个
特制画册2本

BONUS DVD[/COLOR] 内容:
1 PR 专用影像
2 TV版序幕前片段
3 TV版使用短篇介绍
4 片头动画(Nautilus号)
5 片头动画(N-Nautilus号)(最后3话使用)
6 片尾动画
7 片头动画(卡拉OK用,字幕)
8 片尾动画(卡拉OK用,字幕)
9-19 OMAKE(BONUS短篇1-10)
(内容见此,强烈推荐
http://www.thesecretofbluewater.com/extras-C.htm)
20 LD-BOX用动画短篇介绍影像
21 一小时的综合制作花絮(声优采访,配音现场,MTV等等)
22 NADIA机械集(Mecha Anthology (Dolby 5.1))

AMAZON.JP TOP 10评论员的评论:

星5をつけたいほどの傑作だが、DVDをLD用マスターを利用したちょっと手抜きに思えた。もちろんデジタル処理されているので画像は綺麗だが、フィルム上のゴミが除かれていればと思った。ゴミ取りはかなり大変な作業だが、歴史に残る名作だけに完璧な形にして欲しかった。音声が日本語だけなのも寂しい。英語音声や字幕などがあった方が嬉しい。また、メニュー画面も見づらく感じる。せっかくDVDBOXにしたのだから、イラスト集やパソコン用データを入れるなど、DVDならではの工夫が欲しかった。
多少の+要素はあるが、ほとんどLD-BOXの焼き直し的な作りなので星4です。LD_BOXをお持ちの方は買いなおすメリットはあまりないだろ。
それでもこの作品は傑作ですね。

AMAZON.JP TOP 50评论员的评论:

庵野監督作品といえば「新世紀エヴァンゲリオン」が余りにも有名ですが、この「不思議の海のナディア」も放映当時大ヒットしたすばらしい作品です。
冒険活劇の王道を行くエンターテインメント作品として非常にすばらしい出来であるだけでなく、「タイムボカン」「宇宙戦艦ヤマト」など、往年のアニメファンなら思わずニヤリとするような過去の名作へのオマージュが随所に散りばめられている点も見逃せません。

物語的にも、自己の存在意義への問いかけなど、後の「エヴァンゲリオン」へと繋がる庵野監督特有の心理描写も見られ、奥の深いストーリーとなっています。
途中の「無人島編」には賛否両論ありましたが、最終話は感動もの! 涙なしには見られません。

もちろん、この作品の最大の魅力は、主人公であるナディアにあることは言うまでもありませんが(笑)。
語弊のある書き方かも知れませんが、しいて書くなら、「エヴァ」を庵野作品の陰とするなら「ナディア」は陽といったところでしょうか。「エヴァンゲリオン」でしか庵野作品を知らない人には、ぜひ見ていただきたい作品です。

Animephile Rating: F (5.0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Scan Type : interlaced-TV (-2.5) - It's a bit munged and bleedy here and there so dScaler doesn't do so well with the pulldown detection. Oh well.
Aspect Handling : standard (-0.0)
Compression : -0.0
Video Separation : -0.5 - Amazingly good considering the type and age of the master!
Scene Transition : -0.5 - The shake-down-and-settle phenomenon. I'm not really complaining.
Calibration : -0.0
Other : -1.5 - Slight ghosting/echoing.... It's similar to what I saw on Ayashi no Ceres but nowhere that bad. Ayashi no Ceres video also shimmered. This doesn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:
There is rarely ever something completely original. In fact, there can only be one truly original thing. All works are inspired by others. It can be a fine line between copying and parodying sometimes. In this case, the more appropriate word is homage, not parody. Hey, I learned something from "Comic Party." Not!
Watching the entire 39 episodes in one weekend (Whew!) made me think about originality of anime stories. When is it acceptable to base something on previously existing work? I feel that as long as the creators love the original work, the new work based on it will not harm but rather help the original work. Dictionary.com(TM) defines homage as "special honor or respect shown," and that it is. Also, when it is done right, other future works will pay homage to it. It's a two-way thing.
Speaking of homage, Nadesico is, to me, the last of the truly worthy homage to the genre known as anime. Did I mean to say "parody" instead of "homage" there? Absolutely not. I meant "homage." I have no doubt that Nadesico is not well understood here. How do I know? Well, I see it all over the forum postings. It is only truly meaningful to those who were intimately exposed to anime from the old times. I know that Nadesico was extremely well received in Japan. Obviously, there are more old-timers there. I am somewhat saddened because I feel that the generation of original otaku is starting to disappear.

Fushigi no Umi no Nadia pays homage to "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" by Jules Verne as well as to some of the even older anime like Future Boy Conan, which by the way, is based on "The Incredible Tide" by Alexander Key. It doesn't stop with just anime and novel. Think "The Blues Brothers" from 1980! In turn, many later anime pays homage to Fushigi no Umi no Nadia. And they're all worthy in my opinion.

Perhaps it's the old-timer talk, but to me, Fushigi no Umi no Nadia marked the high-point of Gainax studio. It was all downhill from there.

This boxset cost me over 500 dollars. Is that expensive? Not at all! To me, it is priceless. Besides, it made me realize, even more so than I was already aware, how unworthy most of the newly released anime series are. In that sense, it's sure to save me money in the long run. Maybe not Either way, it is one gorgeous boxset. It is so well done that it makes "Blood the Last Vampire" boxset look like a plastic supermarket shopping bag. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little, but you get the idea.

On a lighter note, I was totally unaware of the fact that Hidaka Noriko played the role of Jean. That surprised me, but it didn't take too long to feel that she was right for the part. Takamori Yoshino-san, who plays Nadia, reminded me of Kingetsu Mami and to a lesser degree, Asada Yoko. I don't think any of them were/are particularly popular. I'm actually quite fond of their somewhat plain and yet subtly special voices. On a general popularity vote, people with obviously special voices like Sakura Tange, Enomoto Atusko, et al. will win, but that's just the way things go with general population.

Image1: Doesn't this make you want to yell out, "You lucky son of a *(#&#!" to Jean? Hmm, maybe this isn't the best example.
Image2: This frame is a complete progressive frame and yet there are hints of the previous frame. This is similar to what happens on R2 Ayashi no Ceres DVD, just not as bad.

楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 21:04:33 | 显示全部楼层
贴图:

楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 21:04:52 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 21:05:04 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 21:05:30 | 显示全部楼层

画册部分

楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 21:05:48 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 发表于 2003-11-10 21:07:32 | 显示全部楼层
顺便贴一下模型^^(Nautilus号是另外买的……)

ETERNAL NADIA SERIES CD 123
发表于 2003-12-21 00:19:53 | 显示全部楼层
天!!
十年前看过,现在怎么都找不到了,
楼主是否可以指点一下,那里有卖或载
最好是原声加字幕。
跪求啊!!
发表于 2004-1-2 00:12:27 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的

你就在这里等吧
匿名  发表于 2004-1-4 17:44:17
呵呵~~很详细的介绍呀^^
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|茼蒿

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 08:27 AM , Processed in 0.023974 second(s), 10 queries , eAccelerator On.